Vesta Flex Dual Channel Driver
The Bridgelux Vesta Flex Dual Channel Driver and Control Module family is a bundled system, guaranteed to work together out of the box, that enables seamless control of the Bridgelux Vesta Series Tunable White Arrays and Modules.
The Driver’s high resolution dimming and tuning algorithm provides for smooth and flicker-free CCT tuning, dimming to 0.1%, and dim-to-off. These specification grade drivers and control modules are separate devices which, when connected via an ethernet cable, form a smart and flexible lighting control system.
These Vesta Flex Control Modules are intended for use with a Vesta Flex Dual Channel Driver and to be factory installed as incorporated products. The platform offers a number of driver and control module options to choose from, enabling application flexibility and interoperability with third party systems. These different control modules support wired control protocols such as DALI-2 DT8 and 0-10V as well as wireless control protocols with WiFi and Bluetooth mesh.
These platforms come with ready-built iOS and Android apps and web portals which provide for commissioning, light management, and services designed to expand the capability of modern lighting systems. Vesta Flex is a future-ready solution, designed to quickly adapt to new control systems without requiring luminaire recertification.
- Output Power Options: 30W and 60W
- Form Factor Options: Brick, Linear, Stud Mounts, Strain Relief
- Input Voltage: 120-277VAC/50-60Hz universal input voltage
- Output Channels: 2
- Programmable Features: Logarithmic, Square, and Linear dimming curves
- Maximum output current
- Minimum dimming levels
- Fade Times
- Over Temperature Protection Maximum Temperature Setpoints
- Programming Interface: NFC
Dimming and CCT Tuning: Smooth, flicker free, 0.1%, dim-to-dark
- Connectivity: Side and bottom feed poke-in connector terminals
- Case Temperature: -40C to +90C
- Location Type: Damp and dry locations
- Certifications: CE, UL listed, Class 2, Class P, ENEC, CCC, BIS, SELV, RoHS3, WEEE
1.5 W - 12 W , LED Driver for 150 - 300 mA, Integrated CASAMBI Module, Tunable White, NFC, Built-in type with double or reinforced insulation, Optional with strain relief for independent installation, with low ripple.
HEP TECH CO.
The HDL35CB is a single color/CCT compatible constant current driver. The rated current, on/off fade time, current trim and dimming curve can be set in the app and it's physically flicker free throughout the whole dimming range.
MD400CB is a 48Vdc powered master driver to work with the compatible slave drivers. It can output DC 48V power with digital power line communication (PLC) commands to drive and control slave drivers. Besides dimming and color adjusting, the LED rated current, fade time, current trim level, dimming curve and group features are adjustable from the Casambi app.
- Independent dimmable constant current 2-channel LED Driver - Protections: open circuit, short circuit, overload, over temperature - Suitable for protection class II luminaires - Protection class II - ERP compatible - SELV
Xiamen AcTEC Electronics Co.