CBU-ASD-LR is a wireless, long-range control unit for any type of driver with 0-10V, 1-10V or DALI dimming interface. The CBU-ASD-LR is available with either analog 0-10V (and 1-10V) or digital standalone DALI control interface.
With standalone DALI  output, CBU-ASD-LR acts both as a controller and power supply, making it possible to connect directly to an LED driver with DALI interface without needing an external DALI power supply. This so-called standalone DALI makes it possible to implement multi-channel lighting systems with adjustable color (RGB and RGBW) or color temperature (CCT), while keeping the wiring and number of components to a minimum.
The CBU-ASD-LR is controlled wirelessly with Casambi smartphone and tablet applications using Bluetooth 5.0 protocol. The Casambi App can be downloaded free of charge from Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
 The CBU-ASD-LR does not comply with IEC 62386 and therefore is not designed to be connected to an existing DALI network. The module can be used only in a closed system, i.e. as a part of a lighting system which is not connected to an external DALI network.
- Wirelessly controllable
- No need for an external gateway device
- Forms automatically a fast wireless mesh network
- Very small form factor for luminaire installation
- Configurable analog/digital output
- Analog output: 0-10V sinking/sourcing
- Digital output: Standalone DALI
- Easily implemented RGB and color temperature controls
- Controllable switched mains output
- Dimming from a standard on/off wall switches
- Possibility to configure to support “no voltage” push button
- Can be configured to work with a standard PIR sensor (via smart-switching)
- Device firmware can be updated over-the-air
- Casambi cloud service enhances the user experience
- Voltage range: 220-240 VAC
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Max. mains current: 0,6 A
- Output relay: SSR on phase line
- Voltage range: 220-240 VAC
- Frequency: 50 HZ
**Risk of fire. Mains output is only allowed to connect to external relay. It must not be connected to LED driver mains input.
0-10 V Output
- Voltage range: 0-10 VDC
- Maximum number of drivers connected: 1 pc
- Voltage range: 9-12 VDC
- Operating frequencies: 2402…2480 Mhz
- Maximum output power: +8 dBm
- Ambient temperature, ta: -20…+50°C (Iout 0 A)
**ta max 50°C. Derate output current linearly from +40°C…+ 50°C…
- Max. case temperature, tc: +75 °C
- Storage temperature: -25…+75 °C
- Max. relative humidity: 0…80%, non-cond.
- Wire range, solid & stranded: 0,75-1,5 mm2, 14-22 AWG
- Wire strip length: 6-7 mm
- Tightening torque: 0,4 Nm
- Dimensions: 56,5 x 35,8 x 22,3 mm
- Weight: 48 g
- Degree of protection: IP20 (indoor use only)
- Protection class: Class II
Download CBU-ASD datasheet (English)
Casambi Cloud Gateway
For remote-remote control and real-time monitoring of a Casambi network.
CBU-TED-LR is a Bluetooth-controlled, Casambi-enabled, long-range trailing edge dimmer for dimmable incandescent, halogen, and LED lamps, and LED control gear.
Xpress-LR is a wireless user interface that brings huge flexibility to interior design as furniture can be replaced and walls can be rebuilt without having to take the wiring of switches or switch placement into account.
Bluetooth controlled Trailing-Edge Dimming Pack