Xpress-LR is a wireless user interface that brings huge flexibility to interior design as furniture can be replaced and walls can be rebuilt without having to take the wiring of switches or switch placement into account. It can be kept wherever the user needs it.
The Xpress-LR gives direct access to all the important Casambi lighting control functionalities. The preset buttons of Xpress can be configured via the Casambi App.
Long Range Mode
There are three radio modes: ‘Balanced’, ‘Better Performance’ and now ‘Long Range’ options. Long-range capabilities can reach approx. 200 meters (650 feet) with a good line of sight connection between nodes.
- Luminaire control
- Group control
- Control all luminaires
- Recall Scenes
- Recall Animations
- Smooth dimming
- Change of colour temperature
- Change of indirect/direct lighting ratio
- Voltage: 3VDC
- Battery Type: CR2430 Lithium Coin Cell
- Operating frequencies: 2.402…2.480 Ghz
- Maximum output power: +8 dBm
- Operating temperature: +32°F… +104°F (0°C… 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -13°F… +158°F (-25°C… 70°C)
- Max. relative humidity: 0…80%, non-cond.
- Dimensions: 3.54”x3.54”x.47” (90 x 90 x 12 mm)
- Weight: 2.54 oz (72 g)
- Degree of protection: IP20 (indoor use only)
- Contains FCC ID: T7V1780
- Contains IC: 216Q-1780
Datasheet USA & Canada
Download Casambi Xpress datasheet
Declaration of Conformity (CE)
Declaration of Conformity (UKCA)
Casambi Cloud Gateway
For remote-remote control and real-time monitoring of a Casambi network.
CBU-TED-LR is a Bluetooth-controlled, Casambi-enabled, long-range trailing edge dimmer for dimmable incandescent, halogen, and LED lamps, and LED control gear.
Bluetooth Long-Range Control Unit for LED Drivers
Bluetooth controlled Trailing-Edge Dimming Pack