CBU-ASD Control Unit
CBU-ASD is a wireless control unit for LED drivers with 0-10V, 1-10V or DALI dimming interface. The control output can be configured either as analogue 0-10V (and 1-10V) or as a digital standalone DALI control interface.
When the output is configured as Standalone DALI , CBU-ASD acts both as a controller and as a power supply making it possible to connect directly to an LED driver with DALI interface without the need for an external DALI power supply. This so-called Standalone DALI makes it possible to implement multi-channel lighting systems with adjustable color (RGB) or color temperature, while keeping the wiring and number of components at their minimum.
Note! This product has reached the end of its product life cycle and will be discontinued, upgrade now to CBU-ASD-LR.
CBU-ASD is controlled wirelessly with Casambi smartphone and tablet applications using Bluetooth 4.0 protocol. Devices form automatically a secure wireless mesh network so that a large number of fixtures can be controlled from any point. No external gateway module is needed. CBU-ASD can be controlled also from a standard on/off wall switches.
 CBU-ASD does not comply with IEC 60929 and therefore is not designed to be connected to an existing DALI network. The module can be used only in a closed system, i.e. as a part of a lighting system that is not connected to an external DALI network.
- Wirelessly controllable
- No need for an external gateway device
- Forms automatically a fast wireless mesh network
- Very small form factor for luminaire installation
- Configurable analog/digital output
- Analog output: 0-10V sinking/sourcing
- Digital output: Standalone DALI
- Easily implemented RGB and color temperature controls
- Controllable switched mains output
- Dimming from a standard on/off wall switches
- Possibility to configure to support “no voltage” push button
- Can be configured to work with a standard PIR sensor (via smart-switching)
- Device firmware can be updated over-the-air
- Casambi cloud service enhances the user experience
220-240 VAC 50 Hz 0,6 A
220-240 VAC 50 HZ
SSR on phase line
0-10 V Output
56,5 x 35,8 x 22,3 mm
Built-in Class II
Declaration of Conformity
CBU-ASD CE DoC
CBU-ASD EN 61000-3-3 A2
CBU-ASD EN IEC 55015 A11
CBU-ASD IEC 61347-2-11
CBU-ASD EN 301 489-17
CBU-ASD ETSI EN 300 328 V222
CBU-ASD EN 50665
CBU-ASD EN IEC 61000 3-2 A1
CBU-ASD EN 61547
CBU-ASD IEC 61347-1
CBU-ASD EN 301 489-1
Casambi Cloud Gateway
For remote-remote control and real-time monitoring of a Casambi network.
CBU-TED-LR is a Bluetooth-controlled, Casambi-enabled, long-range trailing edge dimmer for dimmable incandescent, halogen, and LED lamps, and LED control gear.
Xpress-LR is a wireless user interface that brings huge flexibility to interior design as furniture can be replaced and walls can be rebuilt without having to take the wiring of switches or switch placement into account.
Bluetooth Long-Range Control Unit for LED Drivers