CBU-ASD Control Unit
CBU-ASD is a wireless control unit for LED drivers with 0-10V, 1-10V or DALI dimming interface. The control output can be configured either as analogue 0-10V (and 1-10V) or as a digital standalone DALI control interface.
When the output is configured as Standalone DALI , CBU-ASD acts both as a controller and as a power supply making it possible to connect directly to an LED driver with DALI interface without the need for an external DALI power supply. This so-called Standalone DALI makes it possible to implement multi-channel lighting systems with adjustable color (RGB) or color temperature, while keeping the wiring and number of components at their minimum.
CBU-ASD is controlled wirelessly with Casambi smartphone and tablet applications using Bluetooth 4.0 protocol. Devices form automatically a secure wireless mesh network so that a large number of fixtures can be controlled from any point. No external gateway module is needed. CBU-ASD can be controlled also from a standard on/off wall switches.
 CBU-ASD does not comply with IEC 60929 and therefore is not designed to be connected to an existing DALI network. The module can be used only in a closed system, i.e. as a part of a lighting system that is not connected to an external DALI network.
- Wirelessly controllable
- No need for an external gateway device
- Forms automatically a fast wireless mesh network
- Very small form factor for luminaire installation
- Configurable analog/digital output
- Analog output: 0-10V sinking/sourcing
- Digital output: Standalone DALI
- Easily implemented RGB and color temperature controls
- Controllable switched mains output
- Dimming from a standard on/off wall switches
- Possibility to configure to support “no voltage” push button
- Can be configured to work with a standard PIR sensor (via smart-switching)
- Device firmware can be updated over-the-air
- Casambi cloud service enhances the user experience
220-240 VAC 50 Hz 0,6 A
220-240 VAC 50 HZ
SSR on phase line
0-10 V Output
56,5 x 35,8 x 22,3 mm
Built-in Class II