CBU-TDP-LR is a Bluetooth controlled, long-range, trailing-edge dimmer for incandescent lamps, dimmable LED lamps and dimmable LED control gear. It can be installed outside of a metal switch box, inside a luminaire, or into a ceiling outlet box. Simply remove a standard ½” knockout to install the compact module. Maximum allowed ambient temperature must be observed.
CBU-TDP-LR can control up to 50 W at 120 VAC. It features an overcurrent and over temperature protection.
CBU-TDP-LR can be controlled with the Casambi App, available for iOS and Android devices, as well as with traditional wall switches.
CBU-TDP-LR is a trailing-edge dimmer for incandescent lamps, dimmable LED lamps and dimmable LED control gear. CBU-TDP-LR can control up to 50 W at 120 VAC. It features an overcurrent and over temperature protection.
CBU-TDP-LR can be controlled with Casambi app, available for iOS and Android devices, as well as with traditional wall switches. The Casambi app can be downloaded free of charge from Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Voltage range: 120 VAC
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Max. mains current: 0.43 mA
- No-load standby power: < 0.3 W
- Dimming method: trailing-edge phase control
- Max. output power: 50 W @ 120 VAC
- Max. output current: 0.43 A
- Min. load requirement: 1 W
- Max. load inrush current: 10 A, 100 ms
- Operating frequencies: 2.402…2.480 Ghz
- Maximum output power: +8 dBm
- Ambient temperature,ta: -4°F… +113°F (-20°… +45°C)
- Max. case temperature, tc: +167°F (+75°C)
- Location of tc point: Refer to the drawings
- Storage temperature: -13°F… +167°F (-25°C to +75°C)
- Max. relative humidity: 0…80%, non-condensing
2.2” x 1.9” (2.5” with threaded nipple) x 1.1”
55.0 x 49.4 (64.2 with threaded nipple) x 27.0 mm
- Weight: 2.9 oz (80 g)
- Degree of protection: IP20 (indoor use only)
- Wire range, stranded: 16 AWG (1.32 mm2)
- Wire (pre-striped) length: 0.47” (12 mm)
Casambi Cloud Gateway
For remote-remote control and real-time monitoring of a Casambi network.
CBU-TED-LR is a Bluetooth-controlled, Casambi-enabled, long-range trailing edge dimmer for dimmable incandescent, halogen, and LED lamps, and LED control gear.
Xpress-LR is a wireless user interface that brings huge flexibility to interior design as furniture can be replaced and walls can be rebuilt without having to take the wiring of switches or switch placement into account.
Bluetooth Long-Range Control Unit for LED Drivers